Free Masterclass for CCPA privacy compliance and training
The landmark California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives consumers the right to know personal information held by businesses, request deletion of that information, and opt-out of its sale. The law took effect on January 1, 2020, and enforcement is not scheduled to begin until July 1, 2020.
Become a CCPA master and build yourself the most cost-effective CCPA privacy program ahead of the July 1, 2020 deadline. Avoid expensive enforcement penalties!
InfoSecEnforcer delivers you a FREE MASTERCLASS to quickly become an expert in your organization. Spend 30 mins a day for a week for a complete online DIY tutorial from privacy and security experts. This is a no-obligation masterclass.
We provide you all the tools that you need so you can deploy a CCPA compliance program and avoid expensive enforcement penalties. Our experts will share their experience and deliver CCPA training on how and why you should get CCPA compliance now!
- June 2 – 30 mins – Deploy & manage privacy requests – workflow
- June 3 – 30 mins – Conduct a CIS 20 security assessment
- June 4 – 30 mins – Do data discovery and avoid breaches
- June 5 – 30 mins – Manage the program – changes & reporting
Dates: June 1 – 5, 2020
Time: 11 AM Pacific
Your Masterclass Instructors and Expert Panel:
- Best Selling Author of California’s Path to Consumer Privacy DV Dronamraju
- Privacy Attorney Brad Hammer
- Security Expert Shaheem Motlekar
- Special Counsel Scott Pink
Free Tools For Your Privacy Compliance Program
- Data mapping & inventory
- Implementation plan
- CIS 20 self-assessment
- Free 30-day breach prevention
- Free CCPA Privacy Software