Pivot It Inc. (the “Company”) owns and operates infosecenforcer.com. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer and/or employee(s) of our customer (collectively “You” or “Your”) information. This Privacy Statement describes our web site privacy policies.
1. Information Collected by the Company: The Company offers several services “Services”. The Company collects information from individuals who visit the Company’s websites (“Visitors”) and individuals whose employer has elected to use the Services (“Users”).
2. Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter when expressing an interest in obtaining more information about the Service, registering and using the Service, or provide to us in any other way. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about the Services or registering to use the Services on Our website, Company may require you to provide personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information necessary for us to provide you with access to the various aspects of the Services (collectively “Personal Information”). You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our services. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as providing support, generating feedback, improving the content of the site, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about our services.
3. Non-personal Information: When you visit or use the Services, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser information and operating system, and other similar information to track and aggregate non-personal information.
4. Personal Information Collected Automatically: As you navigate or interact with the Company sites and Services, we may also automatically collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons.
b. Web Beacons: The Company uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of the Website and Services, interaction with emails from the Company, and to operate and improve the Services. Web beacons are invisible electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as (1) cookies, (2) the time you viewed a particular Web site tied to the Web beacon, or (3) a description of a Web site tied to the Web beacon.
5. Other Third Party Tracking: We may engage third parties, to help us better manage content on our website. The Company does not provide Personal Information to the third parties.
6. Use of Information Collected: We may use the collected Personal Information and other information about your use of the Service to operate and make the Service available to you; for billing, identification and authentication; to send updates about our company and our products; to contact you about your use of the Service; for research purposes, and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Service and site. We may also transmit your Personal Information with third party hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology and services required to operate and maintain the Service, which may require that your Personal Information be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of the Company and certain authorized third parties. Our agents and service providers do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes. We may occasionally run contests or other special promotions on the site in which we ask participants for contact information or demographic information. We may use the data we collect from you in these contests and promotions to send you promotional material and other needs to administer the contest.
Except as described in this policy, we will not give, sell, rent, or loan any identifiable Personal Information to any third party, without your prior consent. We may disclose such information to respond to a legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. We may also provide non-personal, summary or group statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Services information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no Personal Information.
In the event of a change of control of the Company of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
7. Protection of Information: Personal Information is protected for your privacy and security. You need to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer (or other devices) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We maintain reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you provided authorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology is 100% secure; and we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
8. Information Collected on the Behalf of our Customers: We collect information for our customers, if you are an employee of one of our customers and would no longer like to use our service, please contact your employer directly. We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customer. We will retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.